Global warming/climate change

coresamples at sigaint.org coresamples at sigaint.org
Mon Oct 24 11:04:38 PDT 2016

Of course the global climate is changing!

> Tom:
> Lern something useful instead of wasting other peoples time

>From your statements I would assume that you believe you have a degree of
climate science education. So tell me, when has the global climate not
been changing? What actual empirical evidence, independent of adjusted
computer models, is there that most of the warming of the last century is
due to human activities when the global climate actually began warming at
the end of the little Ice Age in the mid-19th century, nearly a century
before significant introduction of fossil fuel derived CO2 to the
atmosphere?

Need answers, look to your science god and ask about the core samples.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_sample

Fuckers.