Global warming/climate change

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:18:19 PDT 2016

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:41:55 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 10/24/2016 10:03 AM, John Newman wrote:
> >
> >> On Oct 24, 2016, at 7:34 AM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> Another to add to the viewing list:
> >>
> >> Ivar Giaever, Nobel Laureate Physics 1973, speaks for about half
> >> an hr on "global warming" and various aspects of the ongoing
> >> controversy,
> >
> > What controversy?  A few badly confused outliers is not a
> > controversy.
>
> Attributing the widely promoted views of these individuals to
> confusion is a very charitable assessment.  Anyone with a Ph.D. in any
> of the sciences who speaks against the overwhelming consensus model

	As if truth was a matter of mob agreement.

> in
> climatology and misrepresents the data supporting it obtains patronage
> from two of the most powerful industries in the world:  Petrochemicals
> and Public Relations.

	Go ahead, ignore the fact that your consensus of academic
	parasites is exactly that. Your climate 'scientists' are highly
	paid university parasites, pandering to 'progressive' eco
	fascists.

	If you are going to look at incentives do it in a
	consistent manner.

	And let me see. Is ther e 'progressive' 'eco friendly'
	highly subsidized 'industry' out there? Why, yes, there
	is.

	Maybe the 'green' industries' have some sort of
	incentives for spewing 'global-warming-climate-change'
	propaganda?

> Patronage is also available to anyone who is
> paid to stand in front of a blue screen and talk about the weather:  A
> strong consensus among meteorologists (and other entertainers)
> supports Barnum's Law, which states "There is no such thing as bad
> publicity."
>
> The same propaganda techniques used in the long war against medical
> science conducted by tobacco companies

	Actually, weren't your beloved 'medical' 'scientists' in bed
	with the tobacco companies?

	Et cetera.