Astonishing Lie by Hillary regarding Trump "Choke"

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sat Oct 22 19:29:45 PDT 2016

On 10/22/2016 09:34 PM, Razer wrote:

> On 10/22/2016 04:14 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
>>

>> On 10/22/2016 05:04 PM, jim bell wrote:
>>> Inline Comments: *From:* John Newman <jnn at synfin.org>

>>> A lot of the media feel the need to call Trump a "liar" when I
>>> don't think the label applies.  For one example, about a year ago,
>>> Trump claimed that he had seen (on video) crowds of Muslims in New
>>> Jersey applauding and celebrating when the Twin Towers were
>>> attacked and fell in September 2001.  This was called "a lie".  But
>>> a "lie" is a deliberate falsehood.  This statement, made in 2015,
>>> was about 14 years after the facts.  People generally don't realize
>>> how unreliable human memory can be, including their own.  (Mostly,
>>> I suspect, because there is usually nobody else challenging them on
>>> their memories.  Few errors are corrected.  The vast majority of
>>> errors remain uncorrected.)
>>
>> I do remember the most likely basis for Trump's statement:  FOX or
>> some other overtly Fascist outlet broadcast a video of Palestinians
>> dancing and celebrating, "because 911 attack."  What really happened
>> was that a camera crew at some rally on an unrelated topic started
>> throwing candy to the kids and incited a "happy riot," and the
>> resulting video was picked up for propaganda purposes.
>

> This is how I understand it as well.
>
> Along similar lines, but different, the pull-down of the statue of
> Saddam in Firdoz Square Iraq was made possible by Rendon Group PR a few
> US military vehicles, and the 'crowd' was an almost empty square when
> the camera panned back.
> Rr

Yeah, a narrow wedge of "crowd" covering exactly the camera's field of
view.  There's a picture from a high angle opposite the "official"
camera's position that shows the empty square.  I seem to recall that a
lot of the same faces were also spotted in other publicity photos
showing the happy Iraqis greeting their Amerikan liberators.

Damn that Internet.  If people ever start paying attention, it will be
hard for a propagandist to earn an honest living.  Fortunately, there's
no risk of THAT happening.

:o)