has Julian Assange been finally silenced?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 22 04:32:24 PDT 2016

The world is intense right now. Julian has done much up to now at least.
Let's be thankful.

Rumour is, at the upcoming USA election, where there is no possibility that
Trump will be elected and Hillary Clinton will with certainty be elected
- by roughly a 51 to 49 % "marginal" victory or perhaps for the first
time ever 50.4 to 49.6 %, that she will bring in the mark of the beast -
that microchip in your forehead or wrist, identifying you and your
priviledge level for purchasing food, purchasing 'luxury' items,
travelling, voting and possibly even procreating - the breeding license
just around the corner.

Good luck humans,

The Silence of the Lamb
"Clinton shows she's Caesar. She can silence anyone."
Dr. William Wedin
Thu, Oct 20, 2016
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/silence-lamb/ri17123

The author is a licensed clinical psychologist and long-time human
rights activist who lives and practices in New York City

Who would have thought it possible? Julian was such a fighter. He was so
fast on his feet. He made me think of Muhammad Ali. The way he could
"float like a butterfly" and "sting like a bee."

Yet I never saw him get enraged. I never saw him lose control. No matter
how savagely he was treated, he would always respond in a calm, rational
way. "A splendid Judoka," (
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/importance-putins-remarks-judo-understanding-man-and-his-goals/ri15144
) Putin would say. He was like Putin--so quietly brave.

See how I lapse into the past tense already? As though he's dead. He's
not, they say. But his voice is gone. That voice that flowed like a
clear mountain stream from a place of quiet self-confidence in him. That
voice will not return.

In time-- perhaps today-- more likely after the election-- another
Julian Assange will be heard from. And he may have important things to
say. We shall see.

But it will be not Julian the fighter. It will not be Muhammad Ali. For
he put his faith in this man...

President Rafael Correa of Ecuador, to defend his right to speak truth
to power--no matter the level of threat to Correa or his country.

Can you believe it? Julian actually thought that! Or he would have never
been so cocky. And if there is one thing Hill despises, it's a real man
who's "cocky"-- starting with Bill. But Julian still had no fear. Not
with Correa watching his back! He could drop his grenades in Hill's path
from early fall to the end of October. And he thought that Hill would be
powerless to stop him.

Cause he had Ecuadorian asylum!

I think that Correa's initial, "ballsy" offer of asylum to Assange
really went to both their heads. They were like two adolescent boys--
pumping up each others "egos" (in the popular sense)-- till they both
felt invincible. At least that's how Julian acted. As if he had a Putin
to protect him. Against a woman who CREDITED HERSELF (
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/if-hillary-wins-will-she-kill-us-all/ri16905
) with Qaddafi being raped to death with a hard bayonet? She probably
had her name stamped on the blade.

All Kerry needed to do was show Correa the "snuff" film that was made
for Hill of Gaddafi's mutilation-murder for him to crumple before she/he
Caesar.

* What did Kerry tell Correa to do?

Not just disconnect Julian from the internet till after the election,
I'd guess. If it had just been that, we would have heard from Julian by
now-- some way, somehow-- quietly, rationally protesting what was done
to him in terms of a direct assault on free speech. In short, he'd still
have his balls. But that voice is clearly gone.

Now there is only silence. Dead silence. From him and those around him.

It's sadly obvious, I'm afraid. This courageous journalist has been
frightened to death. Spiritually so.

And what could frighten him so? The prospect of his own actual death, I
suspect. More specifically, the vision that Ecuador would end his
asylum. Which would mean that Britain would swiftly extradite him to
Sweden. Which would quickly question him and conclude that the sex he
had engaged in so long ago was indeed consensual and that he was
therefore free to go... to Guantanamo. Or wherever else President
Clinton would determine he should go. There to be secretly waterboarded
till he confessed to capital espionage. And if he won't confess to that,
then he'll be given as fair a trial as Chelsea Manning received. With a
certain verdict of death.

That's the only threat, I think, that could cut up a fighter like
Assange from the inside. (Such is her Satanic knowledge.)

* So how will it end?

I suspect that Assange has been made the offer that if he destroys the
most damning emails and keeps his mouth shut for the rest of his life
about being threatened, and then goes back to doing whatever he was
doing before he became a whistleblower, no charges of "rape" will be
filed against him (not that there was any evidence of such a "crime" in
the first place); and perhaps the charges of espionage will be dropped
too.

Or maybe not. Clinton has expressed such a strong desire to kill
Assange (
http://truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/
), after all. And you know how this gal with secret cojones "gets off"
on having a real man killed at her command. Just look at how she "got
off" at the news of Gaddafi's anal mutilation murder.

She really thinks she's The Second Coming of Julius Caesar! And then she
was only Secretary of State. As President she will be Caesar. And she'll
be able to order anyone's death. Even an American (
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/obama-respects-nothing-and-nobody-us-included/ri16666
). Obama has seen to that. And Assange is not even that. He's an
Australian. That is, an untermensch, geographically. And a personal
enemy of Hell-bound Hill-- many times over. Gaddafi she didn't even
hate.

* Caesar will be crowned!

With every network, every pundit, and every branch and agency of the
Federal government actively involved in lying for her and covering for
her, she will receive the laurel crown (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurel_wreath )-- no matter how the people
vote.

It boggles my mind. I have lived under 13 Presidents now, starting with
FDR. And I have never seen anything like it. Even the election of 2000
was at least an election of sorts-- if a stolen one. This crowning of
Clinton is an act of depravity. She would do to America what was done to
Gaddafi.

And the powers that be will make it happen....

To quote Jake Sully in Avatar (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_%282009_film%29 ). I know not how.

* As for warm, wise, witty Julian...

To quote King Lear (
http://www.shakespeare-online.com/plays/lear_5_3.html ) (Act 5, scene 3,
lines 363-4):

Thou'lt come no more.

Never, never, never, never, never!

Not the fighter we loved. This political Muhammad Ali. Who could float
like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

She/he Hillary silenced him, alright. I don't know how. I probably never
will. I thought it couldn't be done. But she went to work and "fixed"
him, as we ole Kansas ranchers` used to say. Like when we'd "fix" a
feisty bull. She "fixed" him but good.

But if she goes to "fix" Vladimir Putin, she'll be our last President.

But she seems so possessed by a lust to kill, it's my professional
judgment she will.