Intercept Greenwald Klein Talk Waffling Full Disclosure

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Oct 21 07:39:04 PDT 2016

On 10/20/2016 09:57 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>> Is it considered unusual to think politicians need to be held to a
>> HIGHER STANDARD needing DIFFERENT RULES if they're going to have
>> relegated and delegated power over our lives?
>
> Don't forget another type... engineered power. One example...

Not to pick the fly feces out of the pepper. Engineering, social (which
covers a lot of ground you know? Like engineered economics ...
neuropsycholgical programming through advertising, shiny toys easy
revolving credit, lifelong consumer debt slavery) is how you get people
to relegate...

Creating a politics where ... how did Ben Franklin put it?

> And of what kind are the men that will strive for this profitable pre-eminence, through all the bustle of cabal, the heat of contention, the infinite mutual abuse of parties, tearing to pieces the best of characters? It will not be the wise and moderate; the Iovers of peace and good order, the men fittest for the trust. It will be the bold and the violent, the men of strong passions and indefatigable activity in their selfish pursuits. These will thrust themselves into your Government and be your rulers.

...where no one EXCEPT total psychopathic scumbuckets would participate
is another kind of engineering. Franklin said the act of PAYING people
to be executives in government alone would be enough to accomplish that
engineering feat.

He DOES go on...

> And these too will be mistaken in the expected happiness of their situation: For their vanquished competitors of the same spirit, and from the aame motives will perpetually be edeavouring to distress their administration, thwart their measures, and render them odious to the people.

Opposition to Executive Salaries (June 2 1787), Antifederalist papers
http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/documents/1786-1800/the-anti-federalist-papers/opposition-to-executive-salaries-(june-2).php