WikiLeaks Articl: WikiLeaks reveals Obama’s line in the sand. You won’t believe what it is

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 00:22:31 PDT 2016

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/19/wikileaks-reveals-obama-s-line-in-sand-won-t-believe-what-it-is.html
[partial quote begins]
It could well be the Russians who are behind the torrent of embarrassing emails.  Hillary Clinton in 2011 angered Putin by accusing him of perpetrating fraud in Russia’s parliamentary elections. How satisfying it must be for Putin to reveal information that shows Mrs. Clinton trying to rig our elections. The Clinton campaign, with incredible chutzpah, recently ripped into WikiLeaks and the media for covering the damaging emails. Given that any number of email chains describe the embarrassing lengths to which national media figures and major news organizations have been willing to go to help out the Clinton candidacy, this faux outrage is masterful.Hillary Clinton’s message to voters: Yes, I may have said and done terrible things but because Putin is behind these leaks, you should vote for me anyway.As a campaign theme, that’s certainly tops “Stronger Together.”Liz Peek is a writer who contributes frequently to FoxNews.com. She is a financial columnist who also writes for The Fiscal Times. For more visitLizPeek.com. Follow her on Twitter at LizPeek.[end partial quote]