Clinton's NWO Agents Op and Sling Trash At Assange Via UN Compact, UK Court

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 19 21:12:36 PDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 02:51:40PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 11:20 PM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> > A Redditor is on it. A "Democratic operative" used the toddandclare
>
> It's getting deeper as reddit, chan, and twitter piece
> together muck on Hillary et al...
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/587lbg/i_have_been_looking_into_the_san_fransisco
> https://twitter.com/realVivaEuropa
> http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/93582614/pedophile-accusations-from-dating-website
> https://twitter.com/realVivaEuropa/status/788195162950361089
> https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/top/?sort=top&t=all
>
> Wonder if teh internet sees Trump as the candidate for
> freedom on the internet...

Sadly, if he is elected (which is certainly less worse than Hitlery "we
fucked over Gaddhafi despite his surrender, isn't that great!" Clinton),
his stance on "freedom on the internet" will likely depend on whom he
listens to most on a daily basis - a president who doesn't do much first
hand research of such important matters, depends on his advisers for
"comprehension of the issues".

So we should probably look at who is around him now, who is his inner
circle, to make such an assessment.

There's still a small window to influence (prior to election) - the
further out you are from election, the greater the leverage potential -
which is why I started early this year, and don't bother so much now -
the maximum leverage is now done, the throngs have taken their
positions, and thankfully, as we see above, there are many who now dig
and uncover.

Anyway, those who have contacts within any sort of striking distance of
Trump, perhaps ought be contacted with some numbers (e.g. "there are X
thousands of IT industry employees, and A, B, and C policies are dear to
their hearts - what say you, Team Trump ??").

Every bit helps. I have no contacts that I know whatsoever, or I would
have been working them months ago, so it's up to you guys - summarise
the key numbers, put the A B C together, and pump it.

Godo luck :)