Recent Numbers Station Activity COLLAPSE (GnuRadio SDR)

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:17:51 PDT 2016

If things escalate w/Russia & go "live" SKYKING may carry nuclear GO/NO GO
codes or target orders. Hopefully giving you & others that know about this
system a few extra hours or minutes for preparations. Also 16 new Russian
Buzzer number stations have come back online after being silent for decades
within the past week.