Clinton's NWO Agents Op and Sling Trash At Assange Via UN Compact, UK Court

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Oct 18 19:23:12 PDT 2016

On 10/18/2016 03:30 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> https://wikileaks.org/Background-and-Documents-on-Attempts-to-Frame-Assange-as-a-Pedophile-and.html
>
> @wikileaks doxes T&C framing scam
>

> RELEASE: Full docs and investigation into the plot to frame Assange as
> a paedophile & Russian spy #PedoPlot
>
> The same front company behind the Assange #PedoPlot is also behind 2nd
> plot to frame him as taking US$1M from Russia
>
> A front has released through US Democratic media an elaborate story
> accusing Julian Assange of paedophillia & taking US$1million from
> Russia
>
> The John Kerry private meeting with Ecuador was made on the sidelines
> of the negotiations which took place pricipally on Sep 26 in Colombia.
>
> BREAKING: Multiple US sources tell us John Kerry asked Ecuador to stop
> Assange from publishing Clinton docs during FARC peace negotiations.
>

> Included from link above for the lols...
> https://www.facebook.com/toddandclare/posts/1191392577583146
> https://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/17/1583749/-Julian-Assange-investigated-for-online-grooming-of-8-year-old-girl

when I saw that this morning the first thing I did was check out
toddandclare.

My curiosity was piqued because my newsletter-only hushmail account gets
cam girl/sex date spam from 'two-name' domains. Typically both female
names, all registered to robertnorthern81 at gmail.com Thousands of them.
toddandclare is not one of them...

Rr