Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:24:14 PDT 2016

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 18:48:10 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, my dear Juan, one man's constant is another man's variable...
> No offenses, it's purely subjective.

	So why do you bother addressing your criminal propaganda
	to me? You believe in the 'science' that the psychiatric mafia
	promotes? You are complicit.

	And if you are challenged, then it's all 'subjective'? Please.

> As I said before, in this exact moment, I have no time, no patience
> and no health to discuss anything with you.

	You are not really discussing anything. You just repeat
	newspaper propaganda. Don't ever expect me to take you
	seriously =)