Rigging Election: Clinton and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 00:30:44 PDT 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Published on Oct 17, 2016
In this explosive new video from Project Veritas Action, a Democratic
dirty tricks operative unwittingly provides a dark money trail to
the DNC and Clinton campaign. The video documents violence at Trump
rallies that is traced to the Clinton campaign and the DNC through
a process called birddogging
A shady coordinated communications chain between the DNC, Clinton
Campaign, Hillary Clinton's Super PAC (Priorities) and other
organizations are revealed. A key Clinton operative is on camera
saying, It doesn't matter what the friggin legal and ethics people
say, we need to win this motherfucker."

https://www.facebook.com/ProjectVerit
https://twitter.com/@Pveritas_Action
http://projectveritasaction.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

Don't forget, US Sec Of State Kerry just visited London.

Quoting some random anon
"Ecuador moved at the behest of Hillary, Kerry and pals in the US
government. I have no doubt that the pressure on Ecuador is immense.
The elites are desperate to stop Assange and his leaks. Even at
this late hour, the thought that the truth might get out terrifies
them enough that all agree on increasingly desperate measures.

As the web of lies and tattered economy they have left in their
wake comes undone, I have no doubt that we will see more and more
extreme actions like this from our ruling elite. Today also, RT's
bank accounts in the UK were unilaterally closed, again at the
behest of the US government. War with Russia is being drummed up
at all costs, because only a major war can save the Elites from the
banquest of consequences their enraged populations have in store
for them.

Don't be naive enough to swallow the pathetic excuses the shills
will render up. The US and western elites have finally moved on
Assange, because he committed the most unforgivable sin of all; he
made them afraid."

People with things that go bang make them afraid too,
which explains their policy below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HrUUXOHgzg