Clinton's NWO Agents Op and Sling Trash At Assange Via UN Compact, UK Court

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 00:33:03 PDT 2016

 From: grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com>

>Not only are the NWO throwing its Media SJW's and random attention
>whores against Trump in their attempts to blow him out and deflect
>all the leaks regarding Clinton...
In the last few days, there is an interesting rumor that Anonymous is going to release a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old girl, said to have occurred about 2002..  (Google 'Bill Clinton 13' for some urls.)  For an example, see:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZgnx5KabfY
  Now, it's really too early to credit this, since nobody seems to have the actual video available yet.  But if it actually comes out, as portrayed, even if it doesn't throw the election to Trump, I think it will certainly be necessary for Hillary to refuse to allow Bill back into the White House.  And there will be the question of whether Hillary could NOT have been informed of its existence, at some recent point.  Why should she allow Bill to participate in the campaign, further, if at some point she had become aware?  Now that this story has been at least partly leaked, will she let Bill participate now?
Of course, this could also just be disinformation.  Myself, I would have preferred that they simply reveal the video, rather just a teaser.         Jim Bell