Barrett Brown on Dungeons and Dragons

Alan hisname at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:56:57 PDT 2016

Prison leaves no person unchanged. This list is something else. I can't hardly believe the people that frequent here. I often wonder about the people that don't say anything. The first time I read this list was sometime in mid to late 90's. If I remember right, there was a lot of code posted that I didn't have any clue about.