Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 12:13:12 PDT 2016

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 06:29:42 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > On Oct 15, 2016, at 3:52 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 23:13:50 -0400
> > John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
> >

> >> Its technical discussion that doesn’t interest you, so you call it
> >> "useless talk".
> >
> >    It is useless talk because it doesn't lead to any improvement,
> >    security-wise, let alone increased freedom.
> >

> You really think there has been nothing learned or advanced on the
> crypto list?

	Perhaps you should start by reading the newspapers. Even
	offcial propaganda is closer to the truth than what you seem to
	be suggesting.

 You must follow it REAL fucking close for something you
> despise so much.
>

> >> I think we are agreed on this - you are bored by
> >> purely technical discussions.
> >
> >    I don't think I ever said that or agreed to it. I'm not
> >    interested in *irrelevant* technical discussions. But,
> >    for instance, I've discussed a few times why a cyberweaponlike
> >    tor (widely supported in fake, american, privacy circles ) is
> >    TECHNICALLY flawed - at least if we were to believe the lies
> >    about its intended purpose. It's not flawed from the point of
> >    view of its creators.
> >

> I've never seen you make any interesting technical points,

	So now you changed from "technical points" to "interesting
	technical points"

	You don't need to further embarras yourself, but you are likely
	to....

> about tor
> or anything else. When it comes to tor you're like a fucking broken
> IRC bot, spouting the SAME SHIT WE ALL KNOW,

	Oh really.

> over and over and over.
> Everyone knows where it is funded, how it was started, and that it is
> insecure against a GPA.
>
> Tell me something I don't know, that you haven't repeated ad
> infinitum, like a fucking over excited child.

	Nobody seems to know what I'm saying. If they did, they would
	act otherwise. Oh wait, they are complicit?

> >> This doesn’t make the crypto list
> >> inherently flawed. It’s just not for YOU, which is appropriate,
> >> since you likely can’t follow the discussions anyway.
> >

> >    Yes you're right. I can't 'follow' that kind
> >    of thing just like I can't watch hollywood movies. Or like I
> >    can't stand establishment retards.
> >

> No, I think it's because you have nothing interesting to say on the
> list.

	Youjr opinion. I think you don't have anything iteresting to
	say either, apart from your stupid world-reheating hoax. Which
	is off-topic and statist propaganda.

> I've seen your posts, they are not technical in nature.

	Hey stupid piece of shit, this list is about crpyo ANARCHY.

> You
> don't have to be such a defensive ass about it, but hey, you think
> climate change is a hoax too, so I'd say you are basically a fucking
> lost cause at this point.

	I say you are an ignorant nerd who thinks that any sort of
	pseudo technical bullshit is Holy Science. You are just a
	recycled christian.

> >    Were you able to 'follow' my 'technical' remark about hardware?
> >    I mentioned that all your 'free' 'open' software runs on
> >    hardware owned by the US silicon-valley-military. Are the
> >    'technical' implications of that fact too hard for you to
> >    'follow'?
> >    What are the PDF masters at the crypto mailing list planing to
> >    do about that little problem? Or perhaps it's not even a bug
> >    but a feature? Because, you know, there are lots of
> >    america-hating terrists out there. Ask bruce schneier.
> >
> >    Oh, and there's another technical issue you perhaps have some
> >    trouble 'following'. It is the technical issue of CENSORSHIP in
> >    the FUCKING CRYPTOGRAPHY MLIST. I'm using ALL CAPS because you
> >    seem to have missed that TECHNICAL matter a couple of times. I'm
> >    guessing the font was TOO SMALL.
> >

> With people like yourself, it isn't hard to imagine why the list is
> moderated.

	You are piece of shit John =) - What does a pro-censorship
	piece of shit like you do in an allegedly crypto ANARCHSIT
	mailing list John.

> There are different lists for different purposes. You
> don't get to dictate how the individual admins configure their
> software.

	Pro censorship peie of shit, parroting pro-censorship
	propaganda in 'cryto' 'anarchsit' circles.

	You are a...hoax.

> >> but apparently its not a two way
> >> street. You don’t actively support the fucking torrent of Russian
> >> bullshit, but you mostly don’t say shit about it either.
> >
> >    I already said what I think about russia. I'll add that
> >    regarding the current warmongering provocations against russia,
> >    made by american psychos, I'd 'side' with russia...and
> >    trump.  Assuming putin and trump actually are slightly less
> >    warmongering than the sick cunt hitlery and the 'progressive'
> >    fascists from the 'democratic' party.
> >

> You're a gullible clown if you actually believe that.

	If I believe that MAYBE there's a slightly less warlike faction
	that it's not going to win?

	Sonny, you can't teachn any 'technical' tricks, let alone
	political ones.

> >    Or perhaps it's a show fully agreed upon by both sides.
> >

> Warmer, I suspect....

	Oh thank you very much for Teaching Me About Stuff.

> >    At any rate, your reaction to russian propaganda doesn't speak
> >    too well of you, just like it doesn't speak too well of Google
> >    Inc. representatives.
> >

> And your reaction speaks volumes about you. First you replied by
> immediately throwing your comrades under the bus,

	Except they are not my comrades.

> now you seem to
> want back in the circle jerk?

	What about you don't having a clue, and either not
	understanding my position or just lying about it.

	Bottom line you are way more pro amerikka thatn I'm pro russia.
	Hardly surprising sice you are an americunt.

> This entire thread is such a fucking waste of time.

	So go fuck yourself. I'm sure you can write a three line bash
	script to hack the NSA. Go for it.

> As have been most
> "discussions" between you and someone else that I've bothered to
> follow.

	Ih oh. Butthurt much about your trash global warming religion
	eh.