Fwd: [unwanted offlist mail] Re: It's for YOU! Fwd: Re: Jake and Tor article

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 02:29:57 PDT 2016

So its not muslims that treat women like crap really so much its more
everyone ... men women children ... infants ... thats the culture all
around and this list isnt living in a bubble

We have male and female aspects of our own selves and also in there in our
psyche and spirit we treat the female like crap

Lets not even talk about how "mother earth" is treated

Why? Lotsa reasons mostly infantile but it needs to shift and we can all do
our part

Please ask yourselves questions about your behavior and let the ego sit by
itself for 10 seconds of your life

I am connected to a domestic violence organization & there are problems
they work to help solve all over the world ... not just the middle east so
... you have a mirror whoever or whatever you are? Because by stating
things about muslims is just a reflection of state policy directives so
where are YOU ? I know your in there somewhere....

I am also calling out cici here ... please treat yourself better