Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 12:52:06 PDT 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 23:13:50 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> Its technical discussion that doesn’t interest you, so you call it
> "useless talk".

	It is useless talk because it doesn't lead to any improvement,
	security-wise, let alone increased freedom.

> I think we are agreed on this - you are bored by
> purely technical discussions.

	I don't think I ever said that or agreed to it. I'm not
	interested in *irrelevant* technical discussions. But,
	for instance, I've discussed a few times why a cyberweaponlike
	tor (widely supported in fake, american, privacy circles ) is
	TECHNICALLY flawed - at least if we were to believe the lies
	about its intended purpose. It's not flawed from the point of
	view of its creators.

> This doesn’t make the crypto list
> inherently flawed. It’s just not for YOU, which is appropriate, since
> you likely can’t follow the discussions anyway.

	Yes you're right. I can't 'follow' that kind
	of thing just like I can't watch hollywood movies. Or like I
	can't stand establishment retards.

	Were you able to 'follow' my 'technical' remark about hardware?
	I mentioned that all your 'free' 'open' software runs on
	hardware owned by the US silicon-valley-military. Are the
	'technical' implications of that fact too hard for you to
	'follow'?

	What are the PDF masters at the crypto mailing list planing to
	do about that little problem? Or perhaps it's not even a bug
	but a feature? Because, you know, there are lots of
	america-hating terrists out there. Ask bruce schneier.

	Oh, and there's another technical issue you perhaps have some
	trouble 'following'. It is the technical issue of CENSORSHIP in
	the FUCKING CRYPTOGRAPHY MLIST. I'm using ALL CAPS because you
	seem to have missed that TECHNICAL matter a couple of times. I'm
	guessing the font was TOO SMALL.

> My apologies on this one. I have seen Zen and Alex give you props
> only about a fucking million times,

	Because I tell apologists of the american establishment/empire
	to go fuck themselves, perhaps?

> but apparently its not a two way
> street. You don’t actively support the fucking torrent of Russian
> bullshit, but you mostly don’t say shit about it either.

	I already said what I think about russia. I'll add that
	regarding the current warmongering provocations against russia,
	made by american psychos, I'd 'side' with russia...and
	trump.  Assuming putin and trump actually are slightly less
	warmongering than the sick cunt hitlery and the 'progressive'
	fascists from the 'democratic' party.

	Or perhaps it's a show fully agreed upon by both sides.

	At any rate, your reaction to russian propaganda doesn't speak
	too well of you, just like it doesn't speak too well of Google
	Inc. representatives.

> So consider
> yourself out of the circle jerk if that makes you feel better.
>
> And, no, don’t bother to quote yourself…. your inane, vicious, vulgar
> bullshit is generally not worth repeating.

	True, true. And give my regards to all those well-bred,
	virtuous heroes at the cryptography mailing list. They are
	really saving the world from evil anti-american forces. Russian
	mostly.