Fwd: Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Oct 14 19:28:35 PDT 2016

On 10/14/2016 03:19 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:

> On 10/13/2016 07:50 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>
> He lost me when he started rambling on with his homespun automotive
> metaphors /way/ past the point where they became meaningless noise,
> referencing nothing.
>
> But I kept reading anyway, until he REALLY lost me:
>
>> Agenda 21 demands, such as deregulating or removing the laws that
>> have provided ethical guidance for foreign corporations in this
>> country, have been responsible for the attitudes we see in our
>> banking institutions, such as 'Can do' or 'We live in your world',
>> when dealing with their clients, as recent inquiries have exposed,
>> and are still being ignored by this government.
>
> The gentleman apparently can't distinguish between Agenda 21 - a model
> charter for local sovereignty with regard to land use, resource
> extraction and commercial development - from the TPP, a binding treaty
> whose principal feature is the eradication of local sovereignty, as
> falsely attributed to Agenda 21 above.
>
> Disinformation shops that push the belief that global warming is a
> hoax, also uniformly represent Agenda 21 as a conspiracy to establish
> a One World Government.

HAR Matey! THIS is Agenda21:

> "We came to Henningsvaer.
> We saw the Skarbakk.
> We sank the bastard.”

    (and:)

> “Norway announced an increased quota of Minke whales so we decided to
increase our quota of sunken whalers.”

Time is Short: Twenty Years of Sabotage & Agenda 21
December 5, 2012 Deep Green Resistance News Service

http://dgrnewsservice.org/resistance/strategy/time-is-short-twenty-years-of-sabotage-agenda-21/

The OTHER “Agenda 21” is nothing more that a ploy to shift the natural
ecosystem damage to the third world and extractive resource nations.

Rr