Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Oct 14 18:31:04 PDT 2016

> On Oct 14, 2016, at 9:13 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> 	global warming is a hoax. Then again, try telling a
> 	jew-kristian that kristianity is a hoax…

Man, I’m not going to debate climate change with you, its a fucking
stupid waste of time. If you honestly don’t believe in science that’s
a problem you need to solve on your own. You’ll get there, give it
some time.

> 	So, why do you bother with it,

That’s the only good question you’ve asked. I don’t know the answer
- I suspect I’ll be mulling that over for a (little) while. I have met a few
interesting people on the list, some good book suggestions.. it hasn’t
been all bad.

> 	third-rate, nerdy, pseudo-technical talk. Pretty much useless.
> 	Or more correctly, pretty useful as far as not dealing with
> 	fundamental issues goes. A collection of useful 'idiots'. Not
> 	idiots of course but fully corrupt clowns.

In other words - you don’t know the first thing about the technical aspects
of it, so its of no interest to you.

> 	Well, since any 'american' forum, including this one, is usually
> 	100% 'american' propaganda, russian propaganda at least brings
> 	some variety to the table.

It’s hardly a variety. The shit makes up 90% of the posts. It’s a big fucking
circle jerk between Zen, Alex and, to a lesser degree, yourself.

John