Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:23:34 PDT 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 19:02:01 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> Global warming is not a hoax.

	global warming is a hoax - and as I mentioned before you are not
	even using the correct scam terminology : global warming

> This list is less than useless.

	translation : useless for establishment propaganda. Though
	there's a good deal of establishment propaganda in it, so who
	knows.

	Anyway,  I'm sure you would be warmly welcomed in some Elite
	Enlightened Institution like the 'cryptography' mailing list.

ps: americans are worse than russians. I say that as an independent
third party =)