Fwd: [unwanted offlist mail] Re: It's for YOU! Fwd: Re: Jake and Tor article

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Oct 14 12:21:55 PDT 2016

On 10/14/2016 12:00 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 10/14/2016 12:13 PM, Razer wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
>> I've violated NO ONE'S privacy.
>
> You've done what you've done. Others will act accordingly.
>
> <SNIP>

Stupidly ambivalent. Explain how posting an UNWANTED AND UNSOLICITED
EMAIL violates the right to privacy of someone whose contact wasn't
requested or desired after they were repeatedly informed of that?

I've received emails that say "Please don't repost this info" or "For
your eyes only" or something to that effect from KNOWN contacts and I
HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE violated that trust.

Someone sending me "I want to bury my face in your lap and smell your
aroma or I'll commit suicide" (a conflation) emails despite my request
they stop? Sorry asscrack. FAIR GAME.

Rr