[unwanted offlist mail] Re: It's for YOU! Fwd: Re: Jake and Tor article

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:23:22 PDT 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:02:04 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2016-10-14 at 15:07 -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:51:00 -0500
> > "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Can we agree that there's crap that never should make it on to the
> > > list to begin with,
> >

> > 	Like your constant calls for censorship and your sick
> > #$%&#$%&# propaganda, for instance.
>
> Moderation, not censorship. There is a huge difference.

	'Moderation' is censorship.  You should at least have the
	decency of not stabbing people in the back and be honest about
	your despicabla true intentions. Of course, trying to openly
	stab people is a lot riskier.

	It's not hard to see that you are a vocal advocate of
	censorship. So you can take off your fucking, transparent, mask.

	Oh, and you also get to rewrite my mesages? +) - I once thought
	your posts were sarcasm. It's obvious now that you are the god
	of unintentional self-parody.