Fwd: [unwanted offlist mail] Re: It's for YOU! Fwd: Re: Jake and Tor article

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:40:38 PDT 2016

Sorry, I've sent this message in private and forgot Razer likes only public
messages.

I will give a time and become a lurker again.  No time and patience to
waste with childish discussions.

I apologize for the last threads, full of bullshit.  Thank you for
everything and, again, pardon for all the drama.

Ceci