Fwd: [unwanted offlist mail] Re: It's for YOU! Fwd: Re: Jake and Tor article

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Oct 14 09:29:50 PDT 2016

On 10/14/2016 09:06 AM, Александр wrote:

> <mailto:rayzer at riseup.net>>:
>
>     Is there some part of "Fuck Off" you fail to comprehend troll?
>
>     Or are you simply looking for codependent sympathy from your next
>     stalking victims by posting that gibberish?
>

> Razer, i'm sure it's the second option.
> Mirmir is already deep inside her web... and now we see more and more
> "Medieval Knights" who want to protect "woman's honor". The trouble is..
> that there is NO woman here (in the true sense of the word) and, of
> course, there is NO honor/dignity. *Just a heap of mud with the name
> "cici".*
> *෴*
>
> **

Women are perfectly capable of defending their own honor.

Only Sexist males think it's something that needs to be done.

There a local guy who subscribes to Bob Avakian's police-agent-infested
"Revolutionary Communist Party". He socked a cop at a demo a couple of
decades ago 'defending a woman with child being arrested' who was
essentially just being ticketed, and caused a brawl in which the woman,
her child, and he were injured and arrested.

He STILL believes he was 'defending that woman's honor' and wears it
proudly like a 'Revolutionist badge'. Currently this 'stupid white boy'
is attempting (without any success whatsoever) to form a local chapter
of the "New Black Panther Party" police provocateur organization.

Rr