Fwd: [unwanted offlist mail] Re: It's for YOU! Fwd: Re: Jake and Tor article

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Oct 14 08:07:14 PDT 2016

On 10/14/2016 07:57 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 10/14/2016 07:34 AM, Razer wrote:
>>
>> Anyone wanna 'grab a digital pussy'?
>>
>> Some people like 'em nuts.
>>

>> I'm not interested.
>>
>> Rr
>
> You really are an asshole, Razer. Total slime. Scum of the earth.

I'm an asshole in real life too. Some people consider it an adorable
quality. Others avoid me like the plague. Ask me if I REALLY give a
fuck. I'm not some corporate psychopath bagging 'friends' for future
'favors granted' (as they say in the Mafia) Your troll friend just
didn't seem to understand "Bug Off", so...

Rr