Jake and Tor article

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Oct 13 07:42:25 PDT 2016

Cc: cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com

I'll tell ya what Cecilia. If you don't stop setting me, and the list,
up for spam by using the spammer's handle and my handle FOR NO GOOD
REASON in the same emails ... I'm gonna start subscribing you to every
White Supremacist newsletter I can find. Then I'll start working on the
Misogynist Sites. Then... Nambla. Maybe you like little boys eh?

That's a direct threat.