Jake and Tor article

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:36:43 PDT 2016

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 08:20:22 -0700
Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> HAHAHAHAHAHJHHA! ((espanol) JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!
>
> "Violet Blue Journalist"?
>
> Her last Medium post was in June and starts off waxing ecstatic about
> all the publicity she was getting.
> https://medium.com/@violetblue/but-he-does-good-work-6710df9d9029#.aui1mzcmb
>
> This Guardian article has nothing new whatsoever and is just an
> attempt to stir shit. Which IS pretty much what the Guardian's turned
> into over the last few years.

	the graudian was half decent when they published some stuff
	from assange and  were apparently opposing surveillance. That
	lasted for a couple of years at best? Before that the graudian
	was nothing but a propaganda outlet for left-wing fascism. And
	now it's again nothing but a propaganda outleft for left-wing
	fascism.

	As a note of sorts to self I thought the graudian was a
	relatively new mafia, but according to wikitrash its history
	goes back to 1821, when it was as far as I can tell
	'classicaly' liberal (or 'libertarian') leaning.