[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Oct 9 09:41:30 PDT 2016

On 10/09/2016 09:23 AM, xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> prostitution is illegal

Municipalities make those laws.

At a federal level the laws are in regard to "Human Trafficking".

Same is true in the US. The feds don't give a damn if you sell your ass
as long as you aren't giving a cut to anyone or else those SS guys a few
years ago would have been in jail over some sweet Colombian hookermeat
they 'stiffed' in more ways than one, now wouldn't they?

(SS peeps are ALWAYS subject to US laws (and never to any other
country's natch))

Pimps get in trouble, but you're free to market you're own wares unless
the city has a law. Which IS why the Russian rural areas are littered
with brothels.

Ask Mark Ames and Yasha Levine about it. They have EXTENSIVE experience.
(Snigger. I hear they're honorary NAMBLA members... They should have
stuck with picking up 'lonely Russian women' at the clubs. Getting
busted for hitting on under-age bois will get you ejected from the country.)

But back to my point. Where this go-nowhere convo ends...

I SAID "material suggesting young people visit prostitutes of the
opposite gender is illegal."

I DID NOT SAY Prostitution was or wasn't

You changed the topic. You lose.

Here... A flowchart to help you determine if you’re having a rational
discussion
http://twentytwowords.com/a-flowchart-to-help-you-determine-if-youre-having-a-rational-discussion/

Rr