[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 9 05:41:22 PDT 2016

John, thank you.

Let's remind ourselves that fundamentally a one world hegemon, no matter
if it's USA or Russia or anyone else for that matter, is not in our
collective individual interests. This is probably not a controversial,
and certainly not an uncommon, view.

There are some whom, rather than code something useful, would rather
steamroll the conversation into an "LGBTQVTs in Russia have it really
bad in compared with USA 'cause I said so so there!" conversation.

Some seem content to ignore the nuclear powered elephants in the room
who are now quite close to facing off against one another, should the
crazies from the basement manage to steer the USA government in that
direction.

A black, desolate world - the new Black?  May be we (human race) should
just not go there...

It is slightly possible that there are a few individuals in positions of
relevant authority and influence, who consider this is just may be more
important than who gets to kiss who or use what loo in public.

Here's hoping that others share such concern and do what they can to
handle the war mongering crazies, steering them into directions of the
obvious irresponsibility of such.

Thanks again John,
Zenaan