[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 05:11:28 PDT 2016

On Oct 9, 2016 2:10 AM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         I don't know what 'neurotic' means. I do know the ABC of
political theory though.

Definition of neurotic:  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/neurotic

>         So go ahead. Do your homework =)

I will learn something more useful for me than hating the USA, Juan.  I am
finishing the reading of an interesting book named "Speaking Code: Coding
as Aesthetic and Political Expression" and I am thinking about new
eletronics projects for making children laughing in the Halloween.

Candies, electronics and happy kids make me feel blessed for still being
alive.  Politics and corrupt and hypocrite politicians make me strongly
wish the suicide again.  Do you understand the difference?  :)

I am tired of pompous people auto-denominating themselves "activists",
speaking and writing millions of empty words, without saying something
really relevant, like Zenaan, for example, always does.  I want to code and
to create new ideas, to make new things.  I want to learn and I always said
it since the beggining.

I am still reading all the suggested bibliography about Anarchism and I am
really grateful for all the wonderful references, but I am making _my own
interpretations_ of all the texts.  I am my own cat and all the places are
mine, do you remember?  I make my own choices, wrong or not.

I always read several books and texts at same time and, it definitely isn't
practical, but makes me happy.  It's fun to think about cute pink unicorns
and how to destroy governments at same time.

I prefer learn how to coding well than the ABC of political theory, if it
will make me a neurotic, who will see USA, military forces or fanatic
religions in every disaster that happens in the world.  Did Hurricane
Matthew destroy Haiti because of USA military too?  Was it lack of faith?

Governments, corrupt politicians are the evil.  Not only USA government,
but ALL the governments, Russian included.