Signal on the Desktop, Plays FBI Subpoena

Jan Dušátko jan at dusatko.org
Sat Oct 8 23:38:23 PDT 2016

>> available, Signal's technology is used by Facebook for Secret
>> Conversations, WhatsApp for encrypted messages, and Google's Allo.
> 	LMAO at the 'anti-establishment' marlinspkike...

Google Allo use encryption only in case, that you use inprivate mode (I
not sure what is it, because I didn't find it). Also, I recommend to
turn off any "advance" features, which collecting data about. Google
Assistant actively persuade you about turn on the monitoring of whole
communication activity, mic, camera, location .... etc. In this
situation, when mentioned data has been analyzed locally and probably
remotely also, encryption are useless.
Because this, I distrust the mentioned, also WhatsApp and others, stay
on the Signal.

Jan