[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 21:47:46 PDT 2016

On Sun, 9 Oct 2016 00:07:51 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 8, 2016 10:04 PM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> > Russia doesn't have any "homophobic policies". Russians know that.
> That's why the Soros foundation and other western LGBT orgs (the kind
> that consider Chelsea Manning not worthy of an honorary place at the
> SF Pride Parade for instance) efforts to promote "LGBT rights" falls
> on deaf ears and is pretty much ignored.
> >
> > Not caring who loves or fucks who and thinking it shouldn't be
> > dinner
> table conversation because there's nothing to really talk isn't
> Homophobia. Do you understand that? Promoting that conversation
> indicates an agenda. An agenda that isn't in the interest of LGBTs of
> Russia. Kapiche?
>
> ------
> Scusami, ma veramente non lo capisco, Razer.

	Accusing the russians or anybody else of being 'homophobic' is
	crass, american, war propaganda. It's not hard to understand.

	But in the case of the current amerikunt 'cold' war against
	russia it is especially crass.

	If you don't understand you should really do your homework
	regarding soros and the US military.

One of my Russian