[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 21:16:42 PDT 2016

On Oct 9, 2016 12:33 AM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> Been to any Gay Pride Parades recently? In the US it IS a hot market, and
affluent, and you an find EVERYTHING branded for Gay folk.

I go to Parade all the years, dear.  Here, in my country, it became a
fabulous party, a gorgeous Carnival with music, joy, glitter and happy
laughs, but no much activism, for being sincere.  :-/

Our GLBTQ Pride Parade was elected the best of the world sometimes and and
the biggest of the world for the Guiness Book of Records, but, you know,
North-Americans don't care about numbers if they are not the best and the
bigger.  That usual 'ego trip' thing, aff...  :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/São_Paulo_Gay_Pride_Parade

Well, in any case, it is always fun and I make a fabulous make up  (glitter
and colors)  and sometimes dress like a ballet dancer, a geisha, an anime
or a drag queen.  Or use jeans and t-shirt.  Everything is permissed!  <3