[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 8 20:33:12 PDT 2016

On 10/08/2016 08:07 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Oct 8, 2016 10:04 PM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net
> <mailto:rayzer at riseup.net>> wrote:
>>
>> Russia doesn't have any "homophobic policies". Russians know that.
> That's why the Soros foundation and other western LGBT orgs (the kind
> that consider Chelsea Manning not worthy of an honorary place at the SF
> Pride Parade for instance) efforts to promote "LGBT rights" falls on
> deaf ears and is pretty much ignored.
>>
>> Not caring who loves or fucks who and thinking it shouldn't be dinner
> table conversation because there's nothing to really talk isn't
> Homophobia. Do you understand that? Promoting that conversation
> indicates an agenda. An agenda that isn't in the interest of LGBTs of
> Russia. Kapiche?
>
> ------
> Scusami, ma veramente non lo capisco, Razer.  One of my Russian friends
> and his boyfriend were almost dead when kissing and demonstrating
> affection in public.
>
> The police did with the both guys exactly what my first rapist did with
> me:  strong kicks in the head and the whole body.  We stepped on our
> bodies.  In the middle of the legs too.  I was burned with cigarretes
> there.  My friends not, but they receiveid lots of kicks in the
> scrotum.  You probably can imagine how being kicked in the balls is painful.

You started talking about you gay friends then it was a about you. OK...
But you've failed to respond to my point. The police in the US kill
black people, take bribes, rape women, but that's NOT legitimate
government policy. There's footage on the web of a couple of Moscow cops
with a transvestite in the car for some reason. They release her and
then crack up laughing. Take your pick. Some cops are thugs. Some think
TVs and gayfolk are unusual and funny, but most Russians simply don't
care, AND my POINT is THERE ARE NO DISCRIMINATORY LEGAL POLICIES and
haven't been since 1917.

What a couple of pigs did to your gay friends is pretty irrelevant to
laws regarding being gay in Russia. There are none. There ARE right wing
reactionaries though. They tend to be cops. In the US too.

Soros and co's LGBT 'rights' plan won't solve that. It would most likely
bring on REACTION. As in REACTIONARY.

Besises. All scum like Soros are interested in is opening up markets.

Been to any Gay Pride Parades recently? In the US it IS a hot market,
and affluent, and you an find EVERYTHING branded for Gay folk.

You want that kind of liberation? Trick question... It ISN'T liberation.
Liberation means freedom to do what you want without interference and
the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT of Russia doesn't.

Rr