[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 8 07:35:39 PDT 2016

Does Soros think the universe is a simulation too?

You know that's just a rationalization for psychopathic behavior and
megalomania. It the universe is just a construct it doesn't much matter
what the fuck you do now does it? It's just one humungous video game,
and if you blow up the universe just pull the cart out and stuff it back
in. Sort of like Soros visualizes Ukraine et al. "Firmware upgrade"

Rr