The arrest of NSA contractor Harold Thomas Martin III

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Oct 7 09:12:31 PDT 2016

On 10/07/2016 08:12 AM, John Newman wrote:
> I wonder if he was selling any of this code? Are there any allegations that he profited from the shit he exfiltrated..?  Or that he disseminated any of it in any way?
>
> And how did they bust him?
>

> John

AP broke the story day before yesterday and the government is being very
quiet. It WAS mentioned that he was squirreling away malware code for years.

His crime? "theft of government property and unauthorized removal and
retention of classified materials."

Not spying. I'll bet even money he was saving code snippets he had
authored and they're going to assfuck him for it to set an example and
as a warning to the companies that hire classified workers...

http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/10/07/watch-insiders-national-security-official-warns.htm

Rr