Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:44:33 PDT 2016

On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 02:22:16 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

>> 	The fact that ignoring it leads to nonsense is good enough
>> 	proof. But if you don't like that proof, so-fucking-what. The
>> 	'law' remains valid.

> Only according to your opinion, and the opinion of the majority.

	Whereas all your Enlightened Superior Knowledge is 'true'
	according to 'your opinion'.

	In other words,  your philosophical discourse boils down to : In
	my opinion <insert anything here> is <true/false/pink/blue/an
	axiom/everything/nothing>

	Could be made even shorter   <anything> is <anything>

	Shorter still: 	<anthing>

	And then :  Nothing.

	Hope you enjoy your floating room.