Wikileaks 10th Anniversary

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 01:12:19 PDT 2016

On Oct 5, 2016 12:01 AM, "grarpamp" <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Wikileaks, Julian, leakers, et al,
> for the journalism and the sunshine.
> May another 10 years of secrets be set free.

There are a lots of links of RT and Aljazeera, but some of their editions
of Assange's talk are very rustic.

This blog uses some of these fonts, but is more 'neutral' and coherent, a
bit less aggressive and doesn't show people sitted and drinking, waiting
for the talk.  A better edition would be desiderable in some of the
disponible videos on YouTube.  :P

https://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/celebrating-the-10th-anniversary-of-wikileaks-with-julian-assange/

**  Thank you with all my heart, Wikileaks.  Please, never disappoint all
those who really trust you and spread the truth in the whole world.  I love
you and I want to believe.  <3

Ceci