[Was, and still is: yahoo sux] Security experts urge clients to stop using Yahoo Mail

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 20:57:50 PDT 2016

 From: Razer <rayzer at riseup.net>
On 10/04/2016 08:07 PM, juan wrote:
>>     ...but I don't think the mafia known as 'american government'
>>     would agree with that. Subjects, hostages or 'citizens' of the
>>     american government are, well, subjected to that mafia. The
>>     subjection has little to do with which point in space the
> >    subjects might be accidentaly occupying.

>I was going to bring up the concept that corporate officers (at least)
>are really OWNED by the corporation that employs them and the US
>government probably considers them as 'being in the US' no matter where
>they go as long as they're in the employ of a corporation chartered in
>the US.

That's an interesting take on the matter, but I don't think you could find sufficient legal precedent to force this issue against the will of the (vacationing?) employee, or the will of  the stay-at-home corporation.  Remember, I'm not even talking about an employee who wants to leak the information against the will of the corporation:  I'm speculating that the corporation WANTS some employee to leak it, but to do so using a means not obviously in violation of the requirements of the subpoena/court order.   Since a corporation generally is entitled to communicate information to its employees (who may not be in the U.S., or ever were in the U.S.), that's a powerful tool to launch the relevant information beyond the jurisdiction of the court.              Jim Bell