Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:44:41 PDT 2016

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 01:29:23 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> > 	You subscribe to that one too? Well no, since scammers,
> > 	charlatans and intellectual frauds love to hide their scams
> > 	behind empty, ambiguous words.
> >
> > 	Anyway, hopefully you got the point. Your 'understanding'
> > 	of 'logic' is quite similar to that of the worst
> > totalitarian.
>
> I disagree, but I can understand where you're coming from.

	You disagree because you just keep cheating. There isn't much
	to add. Logic isn't about 'agreement' with you, or with the
	party.

	Oh, and as far as I knew, the pythagoreans were credited with
	discovering 'irrational' numbers (which of course are not
	actually irrational as in absurd or meaningless) - And the
	legend I knew is that they killed one of the sect who
	'leaked' (haha) the secret, but it's probably a bullshit legend.

> I always
> have understood your point. I've discussed this sort of thing, at
> length, with many people who put logic on a pedestal. I don't believe
> you've made an effort to understand my point, however.

	So you don't really understand the bigger point. I don't put
	logic on a pedestal. That's just figurative language on your
	part, it's 'misrepresentation' of my position  and ultimately
	an absurdity.

	Logic is what it is. I 'accept' it, if you wish. I'm not an
	arrogant asshole who believes that inconsistent nonsese is
	'non-linear' 'valid', nay, even 'superior' thimking. It isn't.

	So keep up with the parables, the false analogies (now from
	maths) and the preaching. The more you preach...I hope you can
	figure the rest =)