Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Mon Oct 3 22:11:49 PDT 2016

> 	It's quite clear that your idiotic ramblings are anything but
> 	accurate. But of course, since your goal is propaganda,
> 	accuracy is something you don't want at all.

Thank you with going for the a-list troll move once again and ignoring and
cutting things you can't refute. And to be clear: not taking the time to
respond to a point, is one thing. But RESPONDING by ignoring what was
actually said, and just going off road with distraction is why I don't
take you seriously. It's been your go-to move, like all trolls, from
minute one. So much for your supposed focus on rationality, or facts and
such.

This is why I have little to say to you, and am content to saunter
off-topic, provide obtuse non-responses, and the like. Its impossible to
take you seriously, so I don't. You'll harp on the error of making
generalizations, but then go and make generalizations yourself. You'll
argue for days about rationality with me, and then ask another "Well, how
much logic do you need?" flippantly when they point out there is no direct
evidence to support a hypothesis that appeals to you.

You can offer nothing but weak tea, son.

Which is why I'm content to fuck with you, not offer any real answers to
your supposed questions, and generally make fun of the entire
"conversation" that you're pretending to be a part of.

> 	xorcist bottom line? DON"T MESS WITH MY BUDDIES THE
> 	ANGLO-AMERIKUNTS - WE HAVE THE PSYCHIARIC RIGHT TO RULE THE
> 	WORLD.

lulz. You're ridiculous, which is why I enjoy saying ridiculous things in
return, sweet tits.