Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Oct 3 18:43:32 PDT 2016

On 10/03/2016 01:20 PM, xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> remember that even part-time workers in the first world
> making $25k-30k USD are globally in the 1% or so.

There use to be an informational leaflet going around called "If the
world was 10 people". In that scenario, Americans have ALL the stuff.

I did my carbon footprint on some website once about 10 years ago. It's
impossible to keep it as low as anyone in the third world. Even
subtracting the 3 or 4 airline flights within the US I've taken in my
lifetime I still blew.

> I know that plenty of African women feel the need to carry around AKs to fend off rapists. I know that a first world homeless guy may have to worry about individual attacks from some college jock, but he doesn't have to worry about sleeping under the wrong bridge that gets bombed.

I'm the one who continually reminds people I know who think they have it
rough that they COULD be living in a country that 'needs to be bombed in
the national interest'. But I'm a hard-case renegade redneck 'hippie'
with a baaaad atititude and a history dating back to living on lower
east side rooftops running with yippies and motherfuckers, and used to
simple living. Times have changed. Most of the street people today NEVER
expected to be in that situation. They're highly dependent-codependent
don't share well, and in general mirror the affluent middle class
lifestyle lost to them. I spent a lot of my time doing, umn,
'psychotherapy', with desperate people who have more hope than the
potential for achieving what they hope for.

Rr