Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:44:02 PDT 2016

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 00:36:08 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> You seem to have real difficulty understanding playful obtuseness

	most of what you write is obtuse or outright stupid. There's no
	way to tell apart your allgedly feigned stupidity from the
	naturaly and genuinely stupid stuff.

> in
> an effort to let a conversation die for lack of genuine interest.

	You obviously have a genuine interest in posting the propaganda
	you post. If you didn't, you wouldn't post it.

	Hey, let's not blame your brothers and sisters, the poor
	oppressed british-amerikunt colonialists! They are just a poor
	oppressed 'scapegoat'!

	You are a piece of shit xorcist.

> Like I said some time ago. You're like autistic or something.

	Yes, and "autistic" means I'm not a corrupt asshole like you and
	your friends from the psychiatric mafia, and the rest of the
	establishment. Yes, you can repeat again that you don't
	really like them BUT bla they bla are bla great! bla bla.