Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:31:24 PDT 2016

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 00:02:53 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> > 	Let me SPELL IT OUT for you, RETARD. I didn't deny I was
> > typing on a computer (as a matter of fact, I use a desktop
> > computer). I denied being in the "1%". GET IT now?
>
> Wait, I lost track.

	Really. And when were you on track, exactly?

> Are we talking about wealth, or intelligence?

	I know what I'm talking about but you don't know what you are
	talking about. You seem to have some kind of problem...

> Because I agree that neither of us are in the 1% of the most
> intelligent. That much is obvious.

	Intelligence was never mentioned...

> As for wealth, you're saying you make less than $32000 / USD a year?

	It's none of your business actually, but my income is a lot
	less than that.

> And you bought a desktop computer, AND a phone?

	Here's another fact that's none of your business, but I'll
	mention anyway. I don' have a phone. I never had one =) - Yes,
	I own some stuff includng a computer. No that doesn't mean I
	belong to the 1% wealth-wise.

	It now seems rather obvious that you don't know how to count,
	at all.

	Here's some advanced calculus for you :  World population ~
	7400 millions. What's the 1% of 7400? Why, it's 74 millions.

	Now find out who those 74 million people are. Then try the 10%
	group. That one should include most of the US and europe...et
	cetera.

> And you pay for all
> the bandwidth for your 'musings' here ??
>
> How fucking stupid. You're never going to get ahead that way.
>
> Ok. I believe you. You're not in the 1% of either intelligence, or
> wealth.

	I think you should work harder trying to understand the meaning
	of the relative position of 0s, 1s and the rest of arabic
	numerals...