Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Mon Oct 3 12:33:03 PDT 2016

> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 18:47:08 -0000
> xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:
>

>> As sick as this society is (and I do agree on that), bloodshed is
>> relatively at a minimum, and resources are plentiful.
>
> 	What kind of moral agent, sorry, robot, would say that kind of
> 	thing?

<yawn> Sorry, we you talking?

>> But try to keep in mind, when you yearn for its collapse, you might
>> well be wishing for your sister, mother, or other innocents to be
>> raped,
>
> 	What manual did you get that bit from?

Actually, I found it scribbled on a cheap hotel bar napkin, crammed
between the pages of 'Dick Niglet and the Shit Wizards of Asscabin' ..
curiously your mom really cums ridiculously hard when you read her
passages from it. But whatever, I dig that dirty shit.

I mistakenly read the bit off the napkin, and she assured me you'd get a
kick out of it. I guess she was right.