Immunity for Hillary's staff?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Oct 3 08:45:25 PDT 2016

On 10/03/2016 12:25 AM, jim bell quotes wall street:

> Only here’s the rub: When Ms. Mills worked at the State Department she was not acting as Mrs. Clinton’s personal lawyer. She was the secretary's chief of staff. Any interaction with Mrs. Clinton about her server, or any evidence from that time, should have been fair game for the FBI and the Justice Department.

Hunh? THere is no 'rub'

Here's the ...Megilla... (Really. Magilla, the WHOLE big dumb gorilla)

Immunity is Immunity. They can grant it for whatever reason they like if
the they believe it furthers their ability to make a case against the
target of their persecution.

Advice. Don't vote for criminals to be the Executive of the US
government. That disqualifies Clinton and Trump, and most likely
Johnson... Fortune Magazine LUVS Johnson. That ought to tell everyone
everything they need to know about this Ringer Republican.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/21/gary-johnson/

> 'Boosting his friend George W. Bush to reporters, Gov. Gary Johnson of New Mexico recalls a conversation they had at a conference on state government: "George turns to me and says, 'What are they talking about?' I said, 'I don't know.' He said, 'You don't know a thing, do you?' And I said, 'Not one thing.' He said, 'Neither do I.' And we kind of high-fived.' - New York Times, July 28, 2000

https://www.nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/gary-johnson-swindle/

Rr

: