Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Mon Oct 3 05:32:11 PDT 2016

> It doesn't make any sense. He either wants the job or he doesn't. If he
> does, he needs to figure out--FAST--that running the United States of
> America is not a reality TV show!! If he doesn't, he could have declined
> the GOP nomination and let... just about anyone else in the running
> (besides maybe Ted Snooz) have it.

Oh? That seems like a false dichotomy, to me. I've fucked around with jobs
before, and taken interviews for jobs I knew ahead of time I'd turn down.
And I'm certainly no billionaire with tons of other options.

And _why_ does a billionaire, with a private jet NEED to do this? Why
can't he just fuck around, and if the shit hits the fan, cash out and take
his wealth elsewhere? Tahiti is quite nice.

Then there is the other point of view: maybe he doesn't give a shit how
good of a job he actually does, even if he gets it. Lets face it, most
politicians have been colossal fuck ups. But still, they get reverence and
respect from the masses. Their opinions are taken seriously, and all of
that.

You seem to be working from the point of view that the government is
somehow quite important. Well, fine, granted that to regular folks the
government does seem quite important. But to billionaires, who regularly
buy political favor, who know - first hand - that the government is merely
the marketing and PR firm for the wealthy at best, or a inconvenience they
have to work around at worst, I would imagine that there is a
substantially different view.

If you think on it, I believe you'll find that what YOU NEED him (or
another other presidential candidate) to do, and what THEY NEED to do,
have very little in common.