Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 02:29:41 PDT 2016

I am always astounded by intelligent people buying into political theater
... please take a history lesson ... start before the formation of the NSA
and look at the roles of the council on foreign relations ... there is also
the formulation of the central bank > the fed which is privately held ...
then have a bit of a discussion with yourselves