Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sun Oct 2 22:36:56 PDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-10-03 at 05:06 +0000, xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> The argument goes like this: he enters the GOP race, and gets all the
> candidates talking about him, rather than Hill. Running interference
> for her. If you look at the time line, whenever the media began
> running back to her emails, Trump would do his most outlandish shit
> and distract the attention back to him.
>
> I don't buy it, myself, but it is interesting to consider. I think
> Trump is in it just for his ego. Obama embarrassed him, and now he
> wants to stick it to the political elite, beat them at their own game,
> and get the respect that all Presidents get.
>
> But I don't buy half the nonsense he says, anyhow. He's just playing
> this whole thing like a reality TV show to get the votes.
>
> I don't think Trump is the maniac he is playing himself up to be. But
> he knows that if he crafts that image, he'll get a bunch of maniacs
> that never ordinarily vote, to come out and vote for him. It's a smart
> move.

It doesn't make any sense. He either wants the job or he doesn't. If he
does, he needs to figure out--FAST--that running the United States of
America is not a reality TV show!! If he doesn't, he could have declined
the GOP nomination and let... just about anyone else in the running
(besides maybe Ted Snooz) have it.