Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Sun Oct 2 22:06:00 PDT 2016

> http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/10/02/wednesday-hillary-clinton-done-
> You know what... up until now I have supported what Julian and Wikileaks
> have done. If he costs Hillary the election, though, that could very
> well change in a hurry.

Makes no difference either way. Hillary is as corrupt as they come, that's
just a fact. Trump may be a meglomaniac, but I don't see him as
substantially different than Hillary.

Hell, as I understand it, Trump donated shit tons to the Clinton
Foundation as late as recently as 2008.

I'm not sure I am ready to go down this rabbit hole, but a friend is
fairly convinced that Trump is shilling for Hillary. I gotta say, he
called the debate performance before Trump even clinched the GOP nod. He
said if he gets the nod, he'll blow the debate with Hillary.

The argument goes like this: he enters the GOP race, and gets all the
candidates talking about him, rather than Hill. Running interference for
her. If you look at the time line, whenever the media began running back
to her emails, Trump would do his most outlandish shit and distract the
attention back to him.

I don't buy it, myself, but it is interesting to consider. I think Trump
is in it just for his ego. Obama embarrassed him, and now he wants to
stick it to the political elite, beat them at their own game, and get the
respect that all Presidents get.

But I don't buy half the nonsense he says, anyhow. He's just playing this
whole thing like a reality TV show to get the votes.

I don't think Trump is the maniac he is playing himself up to be. But he
knows that if he crafts that image, he'll get a bunch of maniacs that
never ordinarily vote, to come out and vote for him. It's a smart move.