CCs being stripped from some list messages - policy?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:40:58 PST 2016

Riad is a extremely correct and fair person.  He does certainly _not_ have
anything with this new drama and, being sincere, contacting him, when you
are polite, rational and logical, is pretty easy.  But, please, do _not_
waste his time pretending to be a 'poor innocent victim', with crazy
conspiration theories.

Few months ago, Zzz made a huge drama saying that he was kicked out of the
CypherPunks list and cc Alexander and Juan, asking for help.  The problem
was  -- d'oh! --  Zzz simply typed the wrong e-mail address and his message
was rejected.  Should I send his hilarious dramatic message and respective
answers to the list again, just for the lulz?  hihi...  ;)

Maybe the problem is simply that my little hamsters, Turing and Tesla, are
smarter and better cypherpunks than some paranoic people here.  C'est la
vie!  ;)

say it."